We provide an authentic simulated phishing and spear-phishing service to evaluate your users’ level of vulnerability. Phishing simulations can be tailored for specific departments or work roles within your organisation. A report is provided, detailing your key vulnerabilities with suggested improvements.
phishing simulation platform
Who should attend:
full-time employees, part-time/temporary employees, third-party contractors.
Several high-profile attacks on organisations have involved cybercriminals using phishing as the initial attack vector. Phishing is used to steal credentials, such as usernames and passwords, which can then be used to get “inside” your network. Our simulated phishing training conditions employees to detect and mitigate phishing attempts.
- Anti-phishing training substantially lowers employee susceptibility to phishing emails.
- It protects the intellectual property of your organisation from being leaked via phishing attacks.
- You will discover high-risk employees vulnerable to phishing or spear-phishing attacks.
- You will discover weaknesses in your existing email system.
- User-incident reporting will be tested under controlled circumstances.
- Users will know they are subject to random phishing tests, which means they are on the alert for suspicious emails.
- An external agency running your phishing campaign can mean you will face reduced claims of victimisation from employees during, or after, the simulation.
- It will remove the hassle of running a phishing simulation campaign from your in-house IT team, so they can focus on their core duties instead.