instructor-led sessions, e-learning.
quizzes, scenario-based learning, gamified learning.
To prevent data breaches that are costly to recover from and will damage your reputation.
- How data classification is the first step in keeping data secure.
- Protecting the three states of data – in use, at rest and in transit.
- Data minimisation.
- Access control for sensitive data.
- Security for unattended systems.
- Best practices for physically securing computing devices to mitigate the damage caused by data loss or theft.
- Securely sharing data with third parties.
- Common manipulation techniques used by social engineers.
- The practical implications of how GDPR affects data handling.
- The importance of early employee incident reporting.